If you have a toothache, it is best to contact your Brantford Dentist at Cornerstone Dentistry!
Oral Surgery to Restore Your Dental Health
The dentists at Cornerstone Dentistry in Brantford perform oral surgery on patients who need extractions, therapeutic dental surgery, or root canals.
Why might I need oral surgery?
In most cases when bone or gum tissues are deficient or diseased, we are able to replace these tissues to enhance both function and aesthetics.
There are numerous methods at our disposal to put back what was lost: synthetic graft materials, bone and skin from tissue banks or borrowed tissue from elsewhere in the mouth.
When excess or diseased tissue needs to be removed, our diode surgical laser performs many soft tissue procedures with a minimal need for anesthetic and no need for stitches.
Do you offer sedation options?
To make your surgery as comfortable as possible, we offer a number of oral surgery services that can be performed with a local anesthetic, nitrous oxide, or IV sedation. Read more about our sedation options.
Oral surgery procedures we offer:
- Dental extractions including wisdom tooth removal
- Exposure of un-erupted or impacted teeth for orthodontics
- Removal of cysts, tumors and abscesses
- Diagnostic biopsies
- Periodontal (gum) therapeutic surgery
- Periodontal plastic surgery
- Removal of excess soft tissue including frenectomies
- Bone grafting
- Soft tissue grafting
- Surgical crown lengthening
- Endodontic surgery (surgical root canal treatment)